Monday, September 12, 2005

“I still don’t know why I am telling you all this…”

III

I was walking down the streets. Lost in my thoughts. But heard something coming. I called out to him. He looked at me and smiled. His last smile. He couldn’t hear me. The truck ran over him.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

IV

My brother and I have done everything together. Yes, every single thing I can think of. But he doesn’t remember a thing. Have I don’t anything wrong?

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

V

He talked about a fetish of his. I wouldn’t believe him. I loved him so. I insisted that we got married. He still loves me. He has my ‘living skull’ in his closet. The rest lie in the back yard.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

VI

I finally feel beautiful and wanted. Thanks to the doc. Thanks to the special medicine he gave me. Drugs some call it. Even my memories are fleeting moments.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

VII

I took him away from her. He’s all I have. He’s all hers. He’s never wanted me. But no one can take him away from me now. He’s drugged and roped in the bathroom.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

VIII

I killed my twin. You don’t know how much she hated me. Much more than I hated her. But everyone thought I was making it up all this while. And now my folks believed me when I said it was an accident.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

IX

I’m still guilty about the hit and run accident. Even after 25 years. The cute three-year old had survived. But I killed him. Shhh… you are the only who knows now.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

X

To be continued…

36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just one more coming up in this series? :-(

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHOCKING! :-O

5:24 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

I still don't know why I am reading this and waiting for more :D ...

7:39 pm  
Blogger diana christine said...

hmmmmm......
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
wondering, pondering, thinking, reading, listening...

8:15 pm  
Blogger Once the Conman said...

its just part of the plan. You got no choice but to follow it. Nothing is in your control. You only think it is.

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... U're so funny!! really! I was laughing my behind off, after reading this u-know-wot..

9:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another one of posts which gets me started on thinking.. thinking if these words are to be taken at face value.. or with inferences and deeper insights..... these thinking sessions always end up withthe realisation that I am too dumb to understand subtle hint hidden between the lines......

Prateek
http://prematurearticulation.com

12:19 pm  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Uh-oh, when I first read this, I thought that you had lost your marbles :) Well, now I guess they are chillers all right

2:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poignant !

4:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shakingly,morbidly interesting!

4:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORBID ....Girl I am scared of you brrrr
and now you are gonna hack my password? You are on roll I say :)) LOL

5:04 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

This is gripping. Get deeper as you read more ...

5:56 pm  
Blogger Ram said...

the secrets are becoming deeper and morbid as they grow in number..

10:23 am  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

No wonder, saw that my shrooms were missin...NEVER TAKE IT WHEN U ARE ALONE...Bleh...women they just DON"T LISTEN!!!!

1:07 pm  
Blogger Manu said...

DeMeNtEd!
Freud would have a field day out in ur head I hope u realise!

8:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked them..you are one storyteller...

8:27 pm  
Blogger nothing said...

lovely..err..not in the literal sense of the word perhaps. wonderfully gothic. but..err..drugged and roped in the bathroom? collective "Ulp" on behalf of the masculine half of humanity.

11:48 pm  
Blogger m.fletcher said...

Really engrossing, compelling. I like your style, I love your style it's right up my alley; dark and ironic, telling and revealing, keep it coming.

1:13 am  
Blogger Elixir said...

:) can i have some more please?

12:46 am  
Blogger @$#!$# said...

mein gott! what has come into you!!!

on the other hand, the post simply rocks!!!

great work!

7:44 pm  
Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Wow... you should dedicate a separate blog for this deliciously, wonderfully cheaply titillating series. Put some graphic sex and violence in it too.

7:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vertebrae-shattering!

10:00 pm  
Blogger That Girl said...

hey! thanks for coming by...i like your writing!...VERY out of the box!!!


:)

7:22 pm  
Blogger Brood Mode said...

dark and delicious. a little more might be an overdose. yet, keep 'em coming!

1:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

long time
no post

4:56 pm  
Blogger anantha said...

dark... and cold.....but i am enjoying them. :)

6:47 pm  
Blogger Pincushion said...

Gosh!
errrr...is this for real?
if not..then why do I have goose bumps all over??!!

dare I say i'll be back ;)
something says, I will..hehe!

8:25 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

I'm confused or am I psychotic again... I thought I was your twin and I killed you... hmmmmm

9:12 pm  
Blogger gvenum said...

All in the day's work. ain't it:)

8:13 am  
Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Hey.. a small bangalore bloggers meet tomorrow evening. Call me on 9845597342 for details.

3:58 pm  
Blogger nothing said...

tag!! you're it.

10:19 pm  
Blogger Arvind said...

oooohhhh.... shockingly interesting!!

10:39 pm  
Blogger the cowlick said...

Oh Wow! you're kidding, right?

7:11 am  
Blogger Jax said...

Updates pleeeeeease!!!
- Your fan!

1:34 pm  
Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

So the story took a really bad turn and u died or what? When r u going to blog again?

2:20 pm  
Blogger Elixir said...

errr did u change ur site url again? *stricken look*

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home