Thursday, November 03, 2005

I can’t decide which of these I like better:

~*~ The way good fudge melts in my mouth, and my heart tells me it’s good to be sinful.

~*~ The fuzzy feeling when a cute guy smiles at me at the end of a really bad day asks for my number. And I say I don’t have a number where he could give me a buzz.

~*~ Walking down a deserted road, alone, after dinner. A head full of thoughts and a tummy full of food.

~*~ The uncanny feeling that I’ve lost a couple of inches in spite of putting on some weight… turns out to be true!

~*~ Waking up from a fairy tale like dream with my sixth sense telling me something nice is waiting to happen.

~*~ Discovering that the top I’ve been searching for two years wasn’t lost after all, and it fits me perfectly too.

~*~ Seeing my favourite song on TV after a long day at work. And play a rockstar, by waking up the building at the dead of the night.

~*~ The anticipation of a weekend free of everything I dread doing.


Though I know none of these will ever actually live up to the promise, but the possibility is something worth savouring.

12 Comments:

Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Ahh... To ap apni lifeline istamal karna chahti hia... audience poll!

4:27 pm  
Blogger Nicole Braganza said...

you've said it so perfectly. Reading this put a great big grin on my face!

"Waking up from a fairy tale like dream with my sixth sense telling me something nice is waiting to happen"

If I had to choose - that would be my most favourite of all!

4:46 pm  
Blogger Nicole Braganza said...

PS. I think you have the coolest job in the world being a copywriter!

4:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 takes the cake.

6:14 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

"The fuzzy feeling when a cute guy smiles at me at the end of a really bad day asks for my number. And I say I don’t have a number where he could give me a buzz"

Yup...I know I know:)

6:18 pm  
Blogger First Rain said...

You go girl n live it up! :D I do not know about the other things, but chocolate fudge always tastes divine.

6:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If its nirvana who was the rockstar U were referring to, then I move the residents of the building throw you out..

7:39 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Why not take all? Am sure some of them will come through soon.

:-
)

7:47 am  
Blogger Sameer said...

I liked all of them...
Keep it up...

12:01 pm  
Blogger shyloh's poetry said...

Such a nice post. I enjoyed it. I love fudge. Mostly from a fair. Yummm!!!

8:03 pm  
Blogger Sue said...

thats a neat post!

my fave lines goes
a conscience doesn't prevent sin. It prevents you from enjoying it and thus like majority of the junta said it... go for em all... :)

7:28 am  
Blogger Golden Words said...

but i never asked for your number..
man .. women assume so many things..
all i said was.. ahh..never mind..

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home