Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I swallowed gum!

I hope it doesn't stick on to my throat and choke me to death.

I don't mind dying, but I don't wanna die today. I don't wanna die single. With nobody to cry for me.

But maybe I will. Cause I feel particularly non-flirty these days.

I think I’ve never looked worse in the last two years.
I haven’t gone shopping for ages.
My hair has given up on me.
My nails seem to have gone yellow.
I think I have dark circles, due to lack of proper sleep.
AND I feel fat.

I think I suffer from the Bridget Jones syndrome.

Maybe I really am gonna die single.
Maybe nobody will discover I’m gone until the credit card guys knock my door to collect their dues.

I like this feeling. I’m finally behaving like a girl! :-))))

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muhahahahaha I choked on a piece of chicken while reading that post. never miss one of ur posts actually.

1:26 pm  
Blogger Woodooz said...

I have swallowed gum unpteen number of times... esp when I enter the conference room, or my boss's cabin... Am alive and kickin :o)

2:43 pm  
Blogger Once the Conman said...

I always swallow gum...

3:42 pm  
Blogger Bloggard said...

?!?!?!?!

3:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and one more point to your post. everyone seems to worry abt the gum than you..

4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bat: You don't seem to have got the point. Everybody is concerned about J. It's her fear of choking to death that everybody is trying to convince her about. The other things are the general girlie things which don't really matter. For all that you know, she might just be imagining such stuff or fooling us all.

5:22 pm  
Blogger . : A : . said...

I'm another serial gum swallower. Nothing happens.

:-)

7:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup.. like how U post your comment under anonymous, J :P

8:31 pm  
Blogger anantha said...

ummm.. u dying single? meebe we should hook up or something.. LOL!

9:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when one has a chocolate mudpie without offering to someone else.... they deserve to grow fat ...err i mean die ...err i mean grow fat and die....

Single ??... really .... Liar-Liar ...pants on TNT....

3:42 pm  
Blogger J said...

Thanks everyone... I'm alive! Gum tastes awesome! :D

Bat:
Dear bro, Jusss shuddup will ya?

aNTi:
Yeah let's do that ;)

Devil:
- Refresh your memory first. Then you'll remember, that someone DID offer to share. But then someone wanted to skip lunch on a lunch date ;)
- TNT? Oh yeah rite. Cargo connector :p

5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home