Monday, November 28, 2005

I woke up this morning with this really nice song in my head.
It was running on the tele.
Dad liked it too.
Mom liked the surfing.

It’s the kinda song that keeps you humming the same tune all day.
It’s the kinda song that ‘he’ would like.

Try listening to it, without actually listening to the lyrics… it’s like this nice feel-good song. But it’s negative in a way.

I dunno why I like it actually.


I hope this old train breaks down
Then I could take a walk around
And, see what there is to see
And time is just a melody
All the people in the street
Walk as fast as their feet can take them
I just roll through town
And though my windows got a view
The frame I’m looking through
Seems to have no concern for now
So for now

I need this here
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown

7 Comments:

Blogger Once the Conman said...

never heard it before... but sounds nice.

6:52 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

There are a whole list of songs that are feel nice..but then again why would u wanna NOT listen to the lyrics? I thought that was the best part of the song:)

11:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm

3:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

breakdown? breakup?

5:23 pm  
Blogger Golden Words said...

busy busy girl.. no time to mail me only huh?
and what happened to the lunch treat u promised?

8:02 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

good to see that u r back into life :)

8:05 pm  
Blogger Rider on the Storm said...

i dont believe no one got this song!!!
fucking surprising ...
jack johnson...
n yea check out this link of mine.. dated oct 28th..
http://kricketwars.blogspot.com/2005/10/i-need-this-ol-train.html

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home