Friday, November 11, 2005

I’m falling.

It doesn’t matter how or why.
What matters is that I’m dropping like a rock.
Accelerating at ninety point eighty nine meters per second per minute per hour from thirty thousand feet.

That’s a funny way to put things down aint it?

I’m feeling funny today. As in giggly n funny. Which is quite a change from what I’ve been all of this week.

I wanna get into a fight, go on a giggling spree and repeat every word my boss says – all at the same time.

Woohooooooo! What am I blogging for?

9 Comments:

Blogger anantha said...

Yo J, what are you on? :)

2:20 am  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Go out, have a ball!

:-)

9:58 am  
Blogger @$#!$# said...

whatever you are up to, keep enjoying it....

and spread the mood :-)

11:51 am  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

"Falling" ahhhh, am sure that is fun..and well wat are u bloggin for? Good koshtin...been askin the same thing for a while now:)

3:22 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

Have Fun! Gee J, I J you ;)

10:20 am  
Blogger Rapunzel said...

tranquillisers.....ah....drop me a line wont u??

9:43 am  
Blogger sinusoidally said...

You are pretty funny!

6:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grow up girl and stop your mood from swinging so violently.

6:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grumble grumble @*&!(*@&!!

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home