Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Yesterday was one of those days. You know those days when nothing’s really gone wrong but you are still low. It was one of those times. Nothing could have stopped me from crying.

It’s when things you don’t wanna remember, don’t leave your mind.
You get on to your negative best.
You lock yourself up in your room and loo, every ten minutes.
You want to be left alone.
But there are people all around you.

It’s getting more and more difficult to pretend
To act as if nothing’s gone wrong.
To cry from within and smile on the outside.
And more so because these are the people who really matter. The only ones who care.

I’ve told myself a million times before that I’m not going to let this happen to me again. But I know it will. I can see it coming every time.

It hurts to see people around trying to cheer me up and stuff. It’s no fault of theirs. But it’s not mine either.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hell! one of those days allright! Been there, done that! (Sh)It happens!

4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now what about the strip show I bought tickets for?

4:13 pm  
Blogger Pincushion said...

Oh!Oh! Cm 'ere n lemme give u a hugggs! I know of those days only too often :( but hey..
the best part is that treat it as a wave, surf on its head and soon it'll be gone!!
...now grrl you go for that show Deja vu's talkin about ;)

10:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All i remember about yesterday was ... a brandy cocktail .....

tsk tsk .....

11:51 am  
Blogger chaos said...

uh oh!... poor you.

4:56 pm  
Blogger shooting star said...

even if it is one of those days..it makes u more mature..more understanding ..and more strong...and more close to life..close to urself...isnt it?

11:07 am  
Blogger anantha said...

Though this slightly late, mebbe it will help..

>:D<

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home