Friday, December 09, 2005

I feel like this chunk of refrigerated butter on hot toast… spreading thin and fast… even the colours aren't visible anymore.

Ahoo Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh

Spitting in a wishing well… Blown to hell... crash… I'm the last splash… I know you, little libertine… I know you're a real koo koo… Hey now, hey now... Want you, Koo Koo, Cannonball… Want you, Koo Koo, Cannonball… In the shade… In the shade… In the shade… I know you, little libertine… I know you're a cannonball… I'll be you're whatever you want… The bong in this Reggae Song

Ahoo Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh

I’d rather burn out in one spectacular flame than fade off slowly, silently, not doing much.

Ahoo Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh Ahooh

I hate it when I want something to happen and it doesn't happen. I could of course make it happen. But there are these times in life when you don't wanna make things work... you just want them to work.

Aah, no wonder it's weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all pepped up right now. Let's go out!

7:37 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

slow down... pamper yourself... make a visit to parlor... and drink n doze off... :)

1:31 pm  
Blogger J said...

Canonball?

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home