Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I’m happy I haven’t been a friend... especially to you. I hate being good to some one as fake.

I’m happy I always managed to fuck it up. And fuck you.

I’m happy I didn’t expect much of you. You just over shot my expectations.

I’m happy I didn’t shut up and spoke my mind. It was great to have you as a silent spectator.

I’m happy I didn’t let you talk when you wanted to. Oh how would you? Your mouth was full.

I’m happy I said things that were out of line. Hitting you below and above the line.

I’m happy I don’t trust you anymore. But I’m sorry that I don’t trust people anymore either.

I’m sorry that I find people who ‘try hard’, boring. And people who don’t, interesting.

I’m sorry it won’t be easy to forget. Not that you forget easily. But I’m not that easy to forget.

I’m sorry I drive people away. But the more I try to shake off, the more they cling on.

I’m sorry it’s always me. You just don’t exist.

I’m sorry I’m a different person now. I was different yesterday. And tomorrow will be different again.

11 Comments:

Blogger the cowlick said...

I'm happy you're so honest!

4:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change is inevitable. There's no need to be guilty about it.

4:54 pm  
Blogger silverine said...

attagirl J!!! way to go. that was so honest and so matter of fact!!

Kudos!!!

5:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont be sad

you were born to be happy

5:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did something happen last weekend?

6:16 pm  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Hmmm...Some of it could make up for a good script for a play.

Thanks for dropping at my blog. If Proseonama was long then you may drop in at the other blog which has poetry. May be it will catch your fancy. :-)

Cheers

9:12 pm  
Blogger narayanan said...

I’m happy I haven’t been a friend... especially to you. I hate being good to some one as fake.

I liked this :-), never felt like being (read faking) good to someone I dont like.

-narayanan

1:24 am  
Blogger phatichar said...

That puts things in perspective..

5:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that makes sense

7:41 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

I’m sorry it’s always me. You just don’t exist...

i agree with this... it's the only way to survive in this world...
it's good that you know what you are and what you want (or don't want)... most of the ppl don't know and are always in the chakraviewh...

12:07 am  
Blogger madhavan said...

i'm not happy because i wanna see the point
i'm wondering why you change persons daily
i'm wondering how come you exist and i dont
i'm wondering what in line things are
i'm wondering about shut up and fuck up. do they clash
i'm happy you find try-hard people boring. no fears here
i'm sorry you wont forget some 'it' of some 'you' who wont forget 'i' who is you
i'm sorry i missed the point
i, who does not exist, always misses the point

:)

9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home