Monday, December 05, 2005

The party's over and the road is long

I know just what I wanna do with the rest of my life. Never been so sure. Never been so skeptical.

I’m ready… to vanish into my own sunset… watching the puffs of dust from my feet… staring at myself, growing smaller and smaller in the distance. Or maybe the distance is getting larger around my figure, I don’t know.

The fact remains that I am leaving, going away from this place, from myself, from a lot of things in life and nothing will ever be the same again.

Aaah, it’s been one helluva soul-searching Sunday Bloody Sunday. And at the end of it, I think Bono is awesomely HOT! So is J.D. and Fred Durst and the guy next door. I think I aint chalked out to be a lesbian.


Falling asleep at the wheel again baby
You're drifting over the line
Your hands are tight but you're losing grip quickly
Fix me, can you read the signs?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U2 INXS Limp Bizbit

you've got some good taste in music girl

5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think I can read the signs. Can I fix you up?

5:51 pm  
Blogger anantha said...

I think I aint chalked out to be a lesbian.

*exhales in relief....

Hey... How you doing? :)

10:37 pm  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Grrr damn this is THAT time which i dreaded the most..the part where u are SURE bout urself...Nahiiiii.

9:55 am  
Blogger chaos said...

if the party is over... clean up!
or else u'll wake up in mess :|

1:50 pm  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Hmmm...I kept thinking for few minutes how to respond to this piece. Then I gave up. Why intellectualize (forgive my phraseology) everything. I liked it. :-)

6:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'I’m ready… to vanish into my own sunset… watching the puffs of dust from my feet… staring at myself, growing smaller and smaller in the distance. Or maybe the distance is getting larger around my figure, I don’t know.'

Wonderful imagery and idea.

4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home