Friday, February 03, 2006

I moved to the room outside
Hoping that the wind would spare me, my spirit
I found a wren, a close confide
I turned to the trees to hear it
Though I knew its song was through
A backward glance would wing it
I tendered soft rain to ease the pain
And let all the dark clouds ring it
A crystal voice prepared my name
It bade me soon to follow
The nagging worries also came
The dark and fearsome hollow
The silent seat
The open door
The outside conversations built with heat
The thoughts that roar
"Hold fast, belay suspicion!"

7 Comments:

Blogger death said...

whats all this about? it smells of mystery. and you not on yahoo?

5:36 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

this is awesome. beauty...

7:46 pm  
Blogger km said...

Some of the lines here can be sung (almost) to the metre of Bob Dylan's "Gates of Eden". Coincidence?

krishna

3:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!

10:50 am  
Blogger thorswheels said...

Second KM on the Dylan connection!

5:01 am  
Blogger madhavan said...

SO?

I mean, thoughts will roar. Different thoughts, different roars. And each will create a different emotion. Dark and fearsome hollows. Bright halos. What's the mystery in it. Be prepared!!! :P

10:24 am  
Blogger death said...

d e a d are you?

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home