Thursday, February 16, 2006

Voices
In my head
Soothingly restless
Sensibly frantic
Silently echoing
In numb distress
Fighting for space
Crucifying my mind
Making me scream
Waiting for the pain to die inside my brain
Yearning for its time to come again
And the dance goes on
A myriad voices stand along
Living without reason
Dying for the shot
The voice comes to me
With its fatal remedy
Burning in my veins
Like a dead man come alive
Writhing in my pain
The fallen voice laughs
And I feel his voice in me
Resonating in a never-ending agony
I show no resistance
Indeed, it must be a dream
That’s just hurting me

10 Comments:

Blogger death said...

give me your dream

2:39 pm  
Blogger madhavan said...

your words affect me and so i must start running again

4:10 pm  
Blogger Vincent said...

You could use some 'Dream Control'.
Silent Lucidity - Queensryche.

5:38 pm  
Blogger The Wandering Hermit said...

Now its my turn to experience Deja Vu...

cheers
z

10:14 pm  
Blogger thorswheels said...

Add my 1 rave to the list!

4:35 am  
Blogger sinusoidally said...

You need a prescription?! Just kidding!

4:38 am  
Blogger Blue Athena said...

tucked away,
unmet thoughts
and fears
meet me in my dreams
confronting
why I took
a detour, when
I saw them standing
in my way...

10:06 am  
Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

I think these voices are going to take over the world!

6:13 pm  
Blogger jaijee said...

Hey what has got into you again...you still have 4-5 years if i remember it right????

8:41 pm  
Blogger Golden Words said...

its the vodka man. dont drink so much..

7:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home