Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I can hear the soft voice in my head.

Talking to me. Learning my language. Pulling me back to reality. Waking me up from my dream.

Trying to make me get my last dreaming moments right.

But there’s no dream now. The dreams have gone away with the sleep. The ones left are the ones I don’t want. The ones that scare. Not soothe. The ones that confuse. And don’t command you. The ones that don’t connect darkness with daylight. Dreams that share no connection with desires. Dreams that don’t really matter.

Care to look at the sun through a tattered newspaper sitting on a broken bench in a wet lawn?

Striving to succumb!

I think I will stop my meds now and thoroughly enjoy a short Mr. Hyde spree before I land in the mental ward again.

4 Comments:

Blogger sinusoidally said...

Mr. Hyde spree. That was funny. Well...I am not sure. Maybe.

6:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm

9:32 pm  
Blogger phatichar said...

Been listening to Evanescence, have we?

5:33 pm  
Blogger Kunal said...

came to your blog after a really long time...and its quite different...time changes so very fast...seemingly..

7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home