Friday, March 17, 2006

I pen this on the seventeenth day of March to say nothing.

Blogging to say nothing at all is like feeling low when you have an e-space dedicated to cribbing.

inhaling air to make sure there’s oxygen in it
pretending and prevaricating when nobody really cares
choosing anonymity to verify if you are really known
thinking if things could have been done differently when you’re losing control
realising why things went wrong when you know it’s all over
wondering why things went wrong when you know it’s not you fault

Crap… I can’t possibly breathe just to wait and watch.

I wanna say ‘off with your head’ like the Queen of hearts, with a big wide grin on my face. And get over with it.

Listen, you. I’m coming. Yes, you. Just you wait.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nishu said...

haha...

hmm... Nice one... (^_^) cool sense of humour which gals rarely have..

(^_^)

7:35 pm  
Blogger km said...

I wanna say ‘off with your head’ like the Queen of hearts, with a big wide grin on my face. And get over with it.

Put that thing down....easy now....just put it down and take a deep breath...no one's going to be hurt....ma'am, step away from the keyboard or we will make you!!!

10:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Reality.. finally! Though it has to end in notoriety.. why do I always get exactly whats on your mind?

11:42 pm  
Blogger humbl devil said...

lol!!!
off that head shd be by now, me presumes...
un/lucky bloke...

2:11 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

hmm... this one was off track than your usuals...

11:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how d hell is ur blog worth so much?...lolz mine bein zero..is it rigged?....;)

9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home