Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blinded in the darkness of my mind.
Conscious in the light of those prying eyes.

I wonder.

Am I really getting better?
Or is it merely a pass off?

New thoughts.
Old problems.
Lustful insights.

I’m getting carried away.

It’s different, pretentious and quintessentially threatening.
I can’t stop it.

I miss being what I was.
I feel like I’ve become less funny or perhaps too serious. Probably both

Am I done with my fixations?
Am I just hanging around for the heck of it?

I don’t know who I am anymore.
I feel all poignant and mature.
I feel all grown up.
I feel old.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too.

:-)

10:40 pm  
Blogger Ishwar said...

lol.. nice discalimer

11:45 pm  
Blogger Ishwar said...

BTW, tile the background image. Doesn't look good on a 1280x1024 screen

9:47 am  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

you are just drunk...


tomorrow, everything will be fine.


-ATG

11:56 am  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Ahhh madam..i lovvu the new look (or has it been on for a while) sowwie...been busy. How art thou?

7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home