Friday, April 07, 2006

There he hangs.
Hung on a large wooden hook.
I think the hook is loose.
He’ll probably fall off.
I’ve seen it wobble.
But I know what he’s up to.
When you brush by, he swings, lifting his head up, in spite of the stiff neck.
Such a creep he is.
He’s just spinning around to see the damp stained thoughts running in my mind.
I’ve got plans for him!
I walk towards the wall, caress him and feel the hook, nearly pulling it out of the plastered wall.

He tries catching his own breath with each swing, holding on to his dear life, imagining the sudden plunge, wishing he wasn’t here in the first place.
I think for a minute.
A long minute.
Why pull the hook off?
I pull him off the hook.
Down he goes, hitting the hard concrete below.
I feel lighter. And so does my hook.

6 Comments:

Blogger chaos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you changed your template? purple? in honour of purple haze?

6:40 pm  
Blogger J said...

lmao... yessss! a tribute to yuo mah dear :)

7:02 pm  
Blogger Thetis said...

cool template!

7:52 am  
Blogger Manu said...

earth-shattering comment: your blog makes me a stuttering moron. loss for words. is it u who's demented or i! cool temp though. :-D

11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Now you're getting all corny too!!!

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home