Sunday, April 30, 2006

There you come
Into my life
And then go away

Make me feel a like a fool
For wanting you
For wanting you to stay
For wanting things to happen

Burning me up, inside

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead singing
Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can’t be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed singing

You take me by surprise

I was a living dead before
I never realized it, but now I know
I hear you

Stinging my soul
I’m filled up
With ecstasy and pain

And emptiness

Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop that you now know singing
Come out upon my seas,
Cursed missed opportunities
Am I a part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease, singing

I’ve lost it
My sense of pleasure
My will to wait and live

The time has come
Well I don‘t feel so great now that the time has come

Cause I’m left here
Undone, in the dark, turned inside out
Come over… Life, come and break this spell

6 Comments:

Blogger humbl devil said...

awesome as alwez...
just what i wanted to write...
but then you proved that you are better...

2:58 pm  
Blogger Ishwar said...

Hmm... A few rapid switches between first person and third person makes one slightly dizzy. But, good one!

[Signed by a certified poetically-inept person]

8:26 pm  
Blogger shooting star said...

great blog as usual.....

12:52 pm  
Blogger chaos said...

beautiful... though i had to read it couple of times to grab a bit of it... :)

9:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

High levels of morbidity, I say...

4:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

singing..
Oh nothing else compares...

10:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home