Monday, July 24, 2006

What if I want nothing I have?
What if I only want what I don’t have?
What if the things I want are beyond my reach?
What if I want this thing more than anything else?
What if I don’t have it before I die?
What if this thing I crave for doesn’t want me back in return?
What if it’s beyond the ‘haves’ and ‘don’t haves’?
What if there’s something involved that is completely out of my control?
What if I can never ever lay my hands on this thing?
What if I die before this thing is mine?
Will I die because I don’t have it?
Will I die because can’t have it?
Will I be born again just to prove it wrong?

7 Comments:

Blogger Self Writeous said...

What if you discover after you were born again that this thing actualy died after you for not having got you!!??

6:15 pm  
Blogger J said...

What if this thing died more of guilt than of sorrow (of not having got me)?

What if I don't discover that this thing died after me for not having me?

7:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if I wanted a cigarette?

And I never got it?

Either ways, I die.

:-)

9:44 pm  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

then maybe it was never meant to be.. meanwhile, have answered your question.. pls to respond :)

5:33 pm  
Blogger anumita said...

What if all the 'what ifs' turned to sure certain reality?

1:19 pm  
Blogger Self Writeous said...

Anumita: Then the "what if" will also turn to reality and so you are back to all the what-ifs :p

PS: How be the J?

11:41 am  
Blogger humbl devil said...

if ur 'what ifs' come tru, u end up lyk me...hehe

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home