Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I’m so tired
I can’t sleep

I stay awake
Craving for dreams

Looking up at the ceiling
Hoping to see stars

The lights are off
But it’s not darkest dark

My eyes don’t close
They want to, but they cant

Thoughts intrude
Thoughts never die

I realise I could sleep
But only if I wouldn’t care

The head goes heavy
I yawn again

The more I want peace, the more it dodges me
And the more I wonder

Is everything you never wanted all you really have?
Is everything you wanted all you don’t have?

Is there more to life than waiting here to die?
There's got to be a better way to pass the time?

Is nothing worth holding onto?
Is nothing all that's strong enough to hold you?

Hollow empty eyes overflowing with questions
Bleeding for answers

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! So what ARE you like? Curios r Us!

1:14 am  
Blogger Prerona said...

nice :)

3:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the more you want something, the more you have to 'not want' it. Then, you will get what you want. Paradox eh?

3:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home