Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wish I could read his thoughts, the way he claims he can read mine.
Why is she sulking now?
Don’t read my mind, you’re killing the fun.
Is she bored of me already?
Actually, I don’t think you can read my mind.
Looks like I’m losing touch.

I love it when you try and talk through silence.
*Ahem*
Did you say something?
Er. No. I thought you did.
*Naughty smile*
Phew, she likes me after all.
You talk a lot.
*Laugh*
*She turns away.*
I don’t want the ice to freeze again. Thoughts are flying all over the place and I can’t catch hold of a single one. But I think she understands me.
*She looks back and smiles again.*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting.

The guy's and the girl's thought processes appear to be reversed.

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home